Attending: Simone, peter 143, Thomas 628, Sophia 631, ira 244, emilie 542, Martine 426, Rikke 438, pernille 238, jonas 428, nikolaj 6, ole 5, tia 4, allan 3, signe 8,
- Election of the chairman and the secretary
Simone chosen as both chair and secretary
- Reading and approval of the agenda for current meeting
Read and approved
- Reading and approval of the minutes from the last meeting
Read and approved
2nd asks about the alarm system, and about the missing antenna. 5th floor is also missing the antenna signal in some rooms. Can they do something or is it a case for the antenna committee?
- Board meeting:
Waiting list: 1.500
- Varslingssystem: 8 dages varsel + 3 dages varsel. Så man behøver ikke være hjemme begge to uger.
- Huslejestigning: 1) henlæggelser specifikt til køkkener/emhætter, 2) vaskeri, som før har været for lavt i forhold til hvad vi bruger og nu er blevet rettet, 3) 30.000 til sociale arrangementer – 13kr. Ikke have de sociale penge til næste gang. Kan sætte det i alt 40 kr ned på 2 vask og sociale aktiviteter. Emhætter renses snart.
- Antenne: vi har opsagt tv på værelserne, så der kun kommer i køkkenerne. 90 kr mindre. Jonas er på det. Standard pakke med mulighed for at etagerne kan udskifte. Dr + tv2 (ikke zulu). +8 kanaler – kan være alt (zulu, news etc. Kan skiftes hver anden måned på tværs af etagerne.) bliver 15 kr person per måned. ALTERNATIVT! Beboerrådet/antenne udvalget vælger kanalerne. Jonas siger der kommer nice kanaler. Hver etage kan vælge 8.
- Emhætter bliver renset snart.
- Vi omlægger vores bank fra danske bank til arbejdernes landsbank. Kort sigt: vi sparer penge. Langt sigt: undgået fremtidig husleje stigning.
- Kontoret lukker: de kommer til at sidde inde i ubs. Noget københavns kommune bestemmer, for at beholde dem: husleje stigning på 250 for alle hver måned + lukke 2 væresler på stuen. Vi kan stadig ringe til dem og skrive, men de kommer ikke til at sidde her i dagligdagen. Der vil dog stadig være folk og fikse ting i dagligdagen. Så snart Erikog anette er sikre på hvordan det bliver, skriver de til mig og så kommunikerer jeg det direkte videre til kollegiet og beboerrådet.
- Vand og varme: vi bruger rigtig mange penge på det, så overvej hvor meget i bruger på etagerne! Evt. Invester i 4 vaskebaljer til hver etage. Lukkede plast og glas beholdere skal bare skylles ikke nødvendigvis vaskes grundigt. Overvej hvad der skal renses. Radiatorer kan lukkes om sommeren? Simone spørger.
- Sauna: hørbrækker bruger den – har steff givet dem nøgler eller har de en nøgle der virker i låsen af sig selv?
- Elevator: vi er på vej ud af den service aftale, så der bør snarligst være styr på det.
- Rengøring: rengøring er startet op, kan vi se forskel? Hvor vil vi gerne have rengøring?
- Information from the committees
- A) Antenna committee: go to boxer and check their middle package of tv-channels. Decide which ones you would like for your floor and get your rep to send the list to the chair of the committee.
- B) Bar committee: the committee needs more active members, otherwise they’ll find that they cant have any more bar nights, because 3-4 people is not enough. Last bar night wasn’t super popular.
- C) Party committee: the committee would like to apply for a donation from the council, for 4,589 kr, for the gardenparty. 539 kr would go towards free food, 1,700 kr would go towards a slushice machine, 1,500 would go towards a twister game and ponyhoppers. The last 850ish kr would go towards beer Olympics. The council discusses the amount and find the foodpart a bit low. It is decided to grant the full amount for everything except food which will be increased. So the total amount the council grants will be 5.500 kr. Each floor rep will shamelessly promote the party on their floor.
The committee would also like to ask for money for a camera that would be used at parties and social functions to memorialise the participants. Jonas suggest getting a hashtag instead. Someone would create it and well get it on the infoscreen. Good idea. Ole agrees to ask one of his friends about cameras and prices for the next meeting.
- D) Sublease committee: nothing new.
- E) Garden & Sauna committee: not present. It has been brought to our attention that the sauna is twice as expensive to use between 17 and 21.
- F) Information committee: the inspectors email works again. If you have photos send them to Lea and she will get them up at the info screen. She is hard at work updating different documents at the webpage.
- G) Music committee: nothing new concerning the use of the room.
- L) Exercise committee: ole had an idea about an outdoor exercise area. Ole will collect offers and make actual plans to present at the next council meeting. Simone will check up on rules and regulations to see whether the idea is feasible and if we need consent from the other dorms.
- M) Complaints committee (Tine Kruse Scharling): nothing new.
- N) Key committee (Steff Nielsen): there has been difficulties getting ahold of steff via text. It has been brought to our attention that some residents from Hørbrækker also has a key for the sauna – which they shouldn’t be able to, since it is only Hørhus’ sauna. Simone will talk with steff and figure out where they got the keys from.
- O) Workshop committee: nothing new.
- P) Fly **** committee (Steff Nielsen): the lease of the loungen is voted upon, based on Lea and Nikolaj’s document and is approved.
- Economy: mobilepay – nikolaj will check up on it before summer. Since the last meeting 2 hammocks for the garden and some sauna stuff has been bought. We’ve spent 25.000 and has earned 24.000. Nikolaj is well pleased with this, so it must be good.
- Current projects
- A) Leaflets for new residents: Søren sent the documents to Simone, who’ll forward it to Tia who’s the new person in charge.
- B) Council statues: Jonas will take over the project. Deadline for completion will be ultimo August.
- C) Studyhall: we have received 2 offers of repairing/updating the room, they’re both priced around 9.700-10.500 kr ex. Moms. Besides from this we would have to spend around 10.000 on tables, lamps etc. Simone will present a detailed budget at the next council meeting. Voting will wait for after the budget proposal.
- D) Sensors at the hallways: it is voted that we are indeed interested in Lea continuing to work on this project. Jonas mentions that this is such a big decision, that it will have to be approved at a board meeting. The next boardmeeting will commence in November (and then april). So we’ll need a final proposal that has been approved at a council meeting to propose in November.
F Musicroom: Ole will ask Erik to collect offers on taking down some of the ceiling to what’s what and how much soundproofing will ultimately cost us.
- Bike basement cleaning: successful operation. Nice job Lea. The rules state that bikes left in the workshop can be moved to a grass patch next to Scandis bikeparking area.
- Floor painting: one floor will be painted every year, starting with 1st floor this year. They have been given a paint sample booklet. They will choose a colour in May and inform Erik/Annette about the choice as well as returning the booklet.
- Other points: Nikolaj would like to get working wifi in the bar and lounge area. It is voted on and approved that Nikolaj will get a budget of 500 to buy and install a new router. Ira requests a diagram/chart/illustration about the different committees, accounts and all the hobnobbing in the dorm, to ease new residents understanding of the inner workings of the dorm. It is a well-received idea and Jonas will do it.